- Insofar as those cookies are not strictly necessary for the provision of our website and
- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com).
- About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a
to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server
the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be
stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the
user before the
expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session,
when the web browser is
Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data
that we store
about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies that we use
preferences in relation to the
- Cookies used by our service providers
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about the use of our
cookies. The information gathered is used to create reports about the use of our
can find out more about
Google's use of information by visiting
you can review Google's
policy at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
We use a Facebook pixel on our website. Using the pixel, Facebook collects
information about the
use of our website. The information is used to personalise Facebook advertisements
analyse the use of our
website. To find out more about the Facebook pixel and about Facebook's use of
generally, see the
and the Facebook privacy
Facebook user, you
can adjust how
are targeted by following the instructions at
- Managing cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods
for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain
up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by KS Fencing Ltd.
Our principal place of business is at 143 Lilleshall Road
SM4 6DT, Morden
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
© 2020 KS-Fencing. All Rights Reserved.
Back to Home.